Terms & Condition relating to the access and / or use of vectorinfotech.com web site.
All use of the Vector InfoTech web site (vectorinfotech.com) web pages are subject to the terms and conditions set forth below. The terms "you" or "user" refers to the person who has accessed the web site of vectorinfotech.com.
All access to and use of this web site is governed by these terms. Entering into this web site indicates that you have reviewed the web site Terms and Conditions and have agreed to be bound by these terms.
Use of material
(1) The contents of the vectorinfotech.com web-site, including but limited to text, software, photographs, graphics, illustrations, artwork, video, music, sound, names, logos, trademarks, service marks and other materials (hereinafter referred to as "materials") are protected by copyright and other laws in both Singapore and elsewhere.
(2) vectorinfotech.com authorizes you to view and download a copy of the materials on vectorinfotech.com web site solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You may not sell or modify the materials or reproduce, display, publicly distribute, or otherwise use the material in any way for any public or commercial purpose without the written permission of Vector InfoTech. Special rules may apply to the use of certain software and other items provided on vectorinfotech.com web site.
(3) If you would like information about obtaining vectorinfotech.com permission to use any of vectorinfotech.com web site materials on your own web site or for any other purposes, or if you would like to link your web site to vectorinfotech.com web-site, please email us at email@example.com
(4) You must not link to the vectorinfotech.com web site or other web sites, which are indecent or inappropriate, and you must forthwith remove any line if Vector InfoTech in its discretion so requests.
(5) If you violate any of these terms, your permission to use any of the materials automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any copies you have made of the materials.
(6) vectorinfotech.com web site and its materials are provided on a basis that is without any warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied. vectorinfotech.com, to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaims all warranties, including but not limited to warranties relating to non-infringement of proprietary or third party rights. vectorinfotech.com makes no warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the materials, services, software, text, graphics and links.
(7) Vector InfoTech does not warrant that vectorinfotech.com web site will operate error-free or that vectorinfotech.com web site or its server is free of computer viruses or other harmful items. If your use of vectorinfotech.com web site and its materials result in the need for servicing or replacement of your equipment or data, Vector InfoTech shall not be liable for those costs.
(8) vectorinfotech.com web site may provide links to third parties web sites for your convenience and information. If access those links, you will leave the vectorinfotech.com web site. Third parties provide much of the materials on vectorinfotech.com web site and Vector InfoTech shall not be held responsible for any such third party materials. vectorinfotech.com web site contains links to web sites maintained by other persons. vectorinfotech.com does not monitor the contents on these sites nor do we have the ability to control these sites. For these reasons, vectorinfotech.com cannot take responsibility for this third party content, and we urge you to direct any complaints or concerns about such content to the administrator or Webmaster of the relevant sites.
(10) vectorinfotech.com web site does not make any representation, warranty or endorsement of or as to any of the products and/or services or information or description provided by any merchant or service providers on vectorinfotech.com web site.
(11) In no event shall vectorinfotech.com be liable to any user or third party for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary or lost profits) resulting from the use or inability to use the vectorinfotech.com web site or its materials, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal causes of action, and whether or not vectorinfotech.com is advised of the possibility of such damages.
(12) Whilst vectorinfotech.com has taken all-reasonable steps to ensure that the information you provide will be kept secure from unauthorized access, the Internet is not a secure environment. vectorinfotech.com cannot guarantee that the information will be secure during transmission to our web server.
Use of Information Collected
(13) All of the information submitted is kept confidentially and will not be shared with any parties. We may use the information we collect to occasionally notify clients about important functionally changes to our web site, new service, new products, and special offers and promotion we think client will find valuable. The collected information also allows us to process and fulfill clients' order and notify client of their order status.
(14) The right (but undertake no duty) to review or edit or otherwise change this site, Terms and Conditions and any information contained in this site is reserved by Vector InfoTech at sole discretion and without prior notice.
(15) Copyright 2011 Vector InfoTech Pte Ltd. All rights reserved. It is strictly prohibited to copy, redistribute, republish or modify any materials or software contained on the Vector InfoTech Web site or in subsequent support without the prior written consent of Vector InfoTech.
(16) vectorinfotech.com may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, remove, or disable access to, materials on the web site that infringes on the rights of others.
(17) If you believe that your work has been used on the web site in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide vectorinfotech.com with a written notice (e-mail is sufficient) that includes the following information:
An electronic or physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed; a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on vectorinfotech.com web-site; your address, telephone number and email address; a statement by you that in good faith you believe that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; a statement by you, under penalty or perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.