One of the most controversial developments in control network has been the Process Fieldbus. Process Fieldbus will have the most impact on the way we look at control systems and will forever change the dynamics of the process control and instrumentation marketplace. There have been several communications protocols available in the marketplace. At Vector InfoTech, we have not limited our listings to a certain fieldbus communications but have included other types of platform (e.g. wireless) as well.
USB HART/BRAIN Modem
Vector InfoTech provides a user friendly communication device that allows the user to link a Hart network to a Notebook or PC with ease. It is fully compliant with the standards set by the Hart Foundation and is compatible with all Hart products by multiple manufacturers.
Hart products that offered by Vector InfoTech contained with following features.
• Ideal interface using your Notebook/PC to a HART network
• Compact and Rugged design
• Compatible with HART products from multiple manufacturers
• Fully compatible with HART COMDTM / FDT Software
• No external power supply required, using USB port from
Notebook/PC to power
• Isolation of 1500V AC between the field instrument and USB
• User friendly, with 6 foot cable pre-terminated with pinch
connectors for easy access to the HART line
• Very low leakage (Max 10 uA @ 35V dc) current to the process
• Standard USB Type A connector
|Vector InfoTech's Hart Modems are designed to meet the needs of smart transmitter manufacturers in the industrial control industry.|
|Contact us or email us at email@example.com for a high protection, fully integrated, low cost solution to carter for your Fieldbus requirements.|
The Leader in Industrial Networks, Industrial IT & Industrial Telecommunications