Positions Available in Singapore
Closing Date : 30 Jun 2013
Sales Engineers (Entry Level)
Candidates will be trained to build, grow and serve customer accounts to achieve established sales targets and management objectives.
1st year training in sales familiarization activities includes Sales Support, Quotation Support, Product Familiarization, Customer Application Familiarization, Account Management, Exhibition and Seminar participation, Customer Presentations, Customer Relationship Management, etc.
Good remuneration package and clear advancement path.
- Diploma in Engineering
- Achievement oriented
- Presentable with good networking & strong interpersonal skills
- Highly responsible person with positive work attitude
- Strong electronic fundamentals
- Fresh graduates welcome
- Only Singaporean, PRs and Malaysians need to apply
Sales Proposal Engineers (Telecommunication Solutions)
- Actively support sales tender process including drafting of sales proposals, specification drawings, obtaining and negotiating vendor quotes, design & propose quotations base on project specifications and requirements, customer enquiry support, etc
- Regularly update on customer developments and supplier information
- Any other reasonable duties as delegated by management
- Diploma in Electronics Engineering or equivalent
- PC knowledge
- Fluent in spoken English
- Fresh Graduates welcome
- To plan and co-ordinate with the customer, sub-contractors and facilitate vendors on pre- commissioning and commissioning activities. Identify problem and shortcomings prior to site activities, making adjustment to the schedule to meet the handover deadline. Monitoring progress and expediting the respective parties where required. Review and ensure completeness and accuracy of systems handover documentation.
- Perform inspection and testing on the system and equipment to ensure that they are in accordance with the project specifications and design requirement prior to acceptance by the company and meeting stakeholder expectations. Ensure all related punch list/outstanding works are completed.
- Ensure that pre-commissioning, testing and commissioning works are carried out safely, in accordance with Company standards, procedures and project specifications. Ensuring the system and equipment are safe and operational ready before handover to customer.
- Provide maintenance services with customer after the project is handover if required. Perform remote or on-site support for troubleshooting and fault diagnostic where applicable.
- Ensure availability to travel on short-term overseas work assignments at short notice.
- Provide support to project engineering activities where required.
- Maintain updated individual resume on projects accomplished and completed.
- Strong hands-on technical skills.
- Commissioning, project engineering or related experience in similar industries.
- Independent, proactive, and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Responsible with strong work ethics and positive attitude.
- PC literate with technical knowledge
- Able to travel on short overseas assignments at short notice.
- Physically fit and fully prepared to travel to developing sites with rugged terrains / diverse climate conditions / high security environment.
- Strong communication skills.
- Fresh graduates from technical discipline welcome to apply.
- Only Singaporeans, PRs and Malaysians need to apply.
- Act as contact point between Sales team and Proposals teams for coordination
- Registration, acknowledging the new enquires from sales team and maintaining bedding register, Submission schedules efficiently and accurately
Assist in developing various documents for Proposals
Prepare the hardcopy submissions of proposals to clients
Assist in reviewing the ITT documents and prepare the list of submission documents/Index in consultation with Manager
presentations, Project schedule and other related documents
Perform a variety of coordination and support tasks and any other reasonable duties as requested by management
Maintain confidentiality at all time
Any other reasonable duties as delegated by management
- Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 2-5 years experience in related activities
- Strong skills in MS Office and working experience with Power Point, Microsoft Project
- Only Singaporean, PRs and Malaysians need to apply
Administration Executive (Purchase & Logistic)
- Purchase & Logistic activities such as import shipment, customer deliveries & export shipment co-ordinations, processing of purchase requirements
- Preparation and submission of shipping documents such as Commercial Invoices, Packing List, Certificate of Origin, etc
Work closely with various internal departments, vendors and freight forwarders to ensure timely deliveries
Tracking and reporting on project stock
- Storage facility management
Updating of department records and filing of department documents
Other administrative activities
- Min Certificate in Logistics / Supply Management or equivalent
- At least 1 year working experience in purchase, delivery, import/export co-ordinations and logistic functions
- Experienced and familiar with import/export procedures & shipment documentations
- Committed, diligent and responsible individual
- Capable of multi-tasking with good organizational skills
- Bi-lingual in spoken/written English and Mandarin
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- 5 day work week
- Only Singaporeans, PRs and Malaysians need to apply
All applications should come with complete resume and expected salary, recent photograph.
Incomplete resume may be rejected.
Call for interview:
63567333 Ext 312 or 313 (Monday to Friday 9am-6pm)
Write in address:
Vector InfoTech Pte Ltd
16 Arumugam Road, Lion Bldg D #07-00