Positions Available in India
With HQ based in Singapore, Vector Infotech is an established company specialising in the supply of reliable industrial products and solutions to local and multinational corporations from the oil & gas, petrochemicals and chemicals, semi-conductor, building & construction, food, pulp and paper industries. Supplying high performance products and turnkey solutions has earned Vector Infotech an indisputable market reputation and strong working relationships with renowned local and global organisations and brands.
Vector Infotech Group is looking for an experienced and highly motivated digital copywriter to join the expanding marketing communications team. This is a full time role that will require you to work closely with the Web Marketing Executive across a range of content marketing activities for the company. As Vector Infotech operates in a specialised sector, industry specific knowledge and experience or proven track record in writing researched technical articles will see you succeed in this role.
- - Establish and execute content calendars and content distribution plans with a focus on digital goals.
- - Write, proofread and edit content for a variety of formats including email copy, product descriptions, blogs, social media posts, search ads, etc.
- - Manage day-to-day content uploading in email scheduling and web content management systems.
- - Ensure content is accurate and meets style, tone and marketing message requirements for defined target segment
- - Assist with other marketing and digital activities and roles as required, internal training will be provided.
To stand out from the crowd we are looking for:
- - Demonstrated copywriting experience in a professional B2B environment. Tertiary qualification will be highly regarded but not essential.
- - A firm understanding of copywriting for SEO purposes
- - Superior written and oral communication skills
- - Excellent editing and proof reading capability, flawless spelling and grammar, clear and concise copywriting skills
- - Ability to translate complex information into simple and engaging copy.
- - A 'Can do' attitude, a team player willing to help out where needed, and someone who is self-motivated and can work autonomously
- - An understanding of social media content marketing is highly desirable.
- - Knowledge of SEO and SEM would be an advantage but not essential.
If you are looking to take the next step in your digital copywriting career, then please get in touch with us on firstname.lastname@example.org.